Tuesday 6 August 2013

Rings

twisted ring- store twenty one
heart ring- Topshop
question mark ring- Topshop
 
I decided to take my first pictures for this blog showcasing my collection of rings. It is no secret that I am a fan of accessories because I think that they really put a piece together.
My favourite has got to be the question mark ring which I got from Topshop on the sales. I just think it's quite different from the others.
I took these standing in the big window from my bedroom risking my phone falling all the way to the ground just for these photos.
 
please follow on bloglovin' or on here to keep updated.
 

11 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of finger candy too! I really like the twisty one. So glad you didn't drop your phone ha ha. <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely rings! The gold, twisted one is gorgeous. I wear far too many rings myself!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog :) yours is great, you've gained a follower!

    Helen at UhHelsYeah.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Love the question mark ring! And the gold twisted one is so pretty :)

    Monica x
    The Total Opposite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting will check your blog outxx

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet assortment of rings, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool rings. You have such a fantastic blog!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete