Tuesday 13 November 2012

The ultimate blogging tips


Yes I am here again with my ultimate blogging tips which I should really take on board myself. Sadly, this is the last of my ultimate blogging tips before I get carried away and foreget the whole purpose of the blog.
so here it is...

The ultimate blogging tip number 3:
Don't right too much in one post. People don't really want to see an essay and would like you to get to the point quicker without rambling on about last night's dinner (it was pizza if you were wondering).

The ultimate blogging tip number 4:
Pictures! Are you talking about something that people would be thinking 'I really want to see this!'? Then add a picture! Everything is better visually.

The ultimate blogging tip nuber 5 (the last of it)
Enjoy! If you aren't enjoying blogging, it's probably not for you, your not trying, or you need to work on making it enjoyable. Only write about things you enjoy, not what other people would enjoy. Oh and check spelling and punctuation too (I should work on that.)

And that's the last of it! The blogging tips none of which I have appeared to take on bored whilst writing the post.


No comments:

Post a Comment