I promised a list of my favourite songs to listen to at Christmas time and I will now deliver. It's that time of the year again when no one will call us strange for bursting out our favourite christmasy tune. I will select my two favourites which I will show the youtube video for. A few are not even Christmas songs but I just associate them with Christmas time!
- The pogues- Fairy tale of New York
- Rudolph the red noised reindeer- destiny's child
- Christmas lights- coldplay
- Walking in the air- the snowman
- Lover of the night- Mumford and sons
- Dog days are over- Florence and the machine
- please, please,please let me get what I want- slow moving Millie
- I wish it could be Christmas everyday-wizzard
- Last Christmas- Wham!
- The Power of Love- Gabrielle Aplin
I hope you enjoy looking these up on Youtube because they will making you feel all jolly and good inside :) Simply have a wonderful christmas time (get it?)