Hopefully, those of you how are on Easter break are enjoying it to the fullest, but what I find is that I get pretty bored in the holidays quickly.
However, I have come up with a list of things to do this holiday which will be sure to keep me busy:
- have a bath: You are sure to feel relaxed and ready for a new term, once you have had a nice bath. Any advice on what to feel it with?
- Read a good book: The perks of being a wall flower is something I have wanted to read for a while now, go to your local library to give you some peace and quiet whilst you do so. What is your favourite read?
- Do some crafts: I am always seeing lots of blogs doing some crafts and DIY projects and I have always loved the decorating of old glass cases to decorate your room or personal space with
- Spring clean: Having a clear out always puts my mood up even though the process doesn't do the same thing! it's all worth it in end
- This is something that is not on my list, but relax and listen to some music- you may not get the time to just sit around and relax all the time so take advantage
please leave your comments and blog links below