Monday 1 April 2013

Your Easter break


Happy Easter everyone!
Hopefully, those of you how are on Easter break are enjoying it to the fullest, but what I find is that I get pretty bored in the holidays quickly.
However, I have come up with a list of things to do this holiday which will be sure to keep me busy:
  1. have a bath: You are sure to feel relaxed and ready for a new term, once you have had a nice bath. Any advice on what to feel it with?
  2. Read a good book: The perks of being a wall flower is something I have wanted to read for a while now, go to your local library to give you some peace and quiet whilst you do so. What is your favourite read?
  3. Do some crafts: I am always seeing lots of blogs doing some crafts and DIY projects and I have always loved the decorating of old glass cases to decorate your room or personal space with
  4. Spring clean: Having a clear out always puts my mood up even though the process doesn't do the same thing! it's all worth it in end
  5. This is something that is not on my list, but relax and listen to some music- you may not get the time to just sit around and relax all the time so take advantage
What is your favourite thing to do when on a break?
please leave your comments and blog links below

2 comments: