Tuesday 21 January 2014

A slice of advice #1

I really need to stick to this whole blogging thing.
I have been blogging for around two years and although I don't blog so often, I haven't given up.
that's a sign at least...

What I love most is getting emails from readers and someone asked me this question:
I then thought, 'hmm... I could make something out of this..'
So I've decided to make a new segment in my blog, A SLICE OF ADVICE
ask me a question below or through my email and I try my best to give you a list of clothing to on what to wear something with or what to wear to a certain event.

I love varsity jackets, great casual sporty wear which I love because they are so  cool and make you feel like your going to an American school in the movies.
they would look great with trainers and a casual strap dress
This is a great outfit to wear on the go or to meet up with friends or a casual date to the cinema or someone's house. You will feel comfortable yet feel stylish at the same time.

thanks for asking,
Toyin

For advice comment or email me at thewayyoudressit (at) gmail. com


No comments:

Post a Comment