Wednesday 6 February 2013

Liebster Award

Hi, guys!
It is coming up to London Fashion Week and naturally, I am really excited to see exactly what all the designers have to offer!


I was nominated by the lovely dornroeeschen for the liebster blog ward for bloggers with under 200 followers. It gives an opportunity to spread the blogging love
But you MUST COMPLETE the set of rules:
  1. List 11 facts about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator
  3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate
  4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
  5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award
  6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
So.... 11 facts about me:
1. I hate mould with a passion
2. I would love to print my own t-shirts one day ( Think that would be cool)
3. I am a reading nerd.
4. I suck at maths
5. The name of this blog has changed so many times, I can't think of anything original
6. I love nandos
7. My two favourite bands at the moment are mumford and sons and Bastille
8. I love all types of music
9. For a girl who likes clothes, I don't buy an awful lot, more like admire from a distance
10. I really want to learn to use photoshop... but I'm too impatient for youtube tutorials
11. I dislike xfactor but never fail to watch every season it comes back
 
Answer to the questions dornroeeschen gave me:
 

1. what's your favourite quote?
Replace fear with the unknown
2. where would you rather live? panem or hogwarts?
Hogwarts!
3. UK or US? why?
US... because of the lucky charms, pop tarts, hershey's , syrup, cheetos and combos that's why!
4. favourite summer song?
Settle down- Kimbra
5. top three clothing items you can't live without?
jeans, converse and cardigan... simple but life is un-imaginable without them
6. what would you order at mc donalds?
Big mac, apple pic, Mcflurry and a large coke
7. favourite james bond movie?
ummm... I've only watched about 5 minutes of one...
8. "the walking dead" or "misfits"?
MISFITS!
9. what's your favourite youtuber?
Oh that's a tricky one... jacksgap or maybe sam pepper... Oh I love all of them
10. what scares you most?
If I couldn't see :(
11. favourite drink?
Dr pepper!
 
My questions:
1. What do you want to do when your older?
2. What's your favourite song?
3. What's your biggest achievement?
4. Where are you from?
5. if you where invisible for a day what would you do?
6. What's your favourite book?
7. What's your favourite magazine?
8. Out of all you nominated blogs, who is your favourite?
9. Are you a good friend?
10. What is your favourite film?
11. Best fashion accessory?
 
I nominate:
....
And you know what? I nominate you! (cheating) I have too many favourite blogs and the best way to spread the blogging love is to nominate everyone! Why not get involved, you can involve your self with new bloggers etc.
 
And last but not least a thank you to Elena. Check out her blog it is absolutely wonderful I tell you now!
 

8 comments:

  1. mumford and sons are awesome. i always listen to them in my car. ahah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did my post go check it out:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice blog,congrats and new follower ;)
    Follow back,if you like ;) . Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on being nominated for the liebster blog award!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete