Sunday 3 March 2013

Shoes Shoes! - New Look Wishes

Right now my latest obsession has to be shoes, although not everything that is up there is quite my cup of tea,  I like to make sure that there is something for everybody. The military boots go well with a leather jacket, which is quite in right now. Also the boots above would fit right in with the monochrome trend. I picked out the leopard print cowboy boot as it reminded me of the ever so popular Jefferey Campbell's that I have been seeing around. And last but not least, the pair of suede flats... everyone needs a pair of super comfy yet stylish flats?
My favourite has to be the studded boots... What's yours?
(please leave your blog links and comments below, I would like to discover new blogs!)

9 comments:

  1. Im loving the top right! there so nice

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shoes! Love all of them but if I had to choose it would be the military boots!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh, I really like the ones top left, that are plain black with the captoe detailing, too cute! Boots are something i could just wear and wear, even in summer with a flowy dress. I'm a new follower of your blog, and you can check out and follow mine if you wish at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, Leah at Amour, la fille xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have now followed you thank you for your lovely comments!

      Delete
  4. Awesome picks. I think the bottom left is my favorite.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoes especially those combat boots! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou ! I shall follow on my blogger account as I don't have any of the others

      Delete